- In previous versions(below V9.5) is to re-register all assicated Dll's by executing 'quicktestprofessional.bat' file located in the bin 'directory'.
- Post 9.5, the batch file no more available.
- Navigate to Tools/Options , click on Restore Defaults to reset all the tab configuration.
- Usually occurs when LoadRunner is installed on the same machine. There is no patch available yet, but a open defect is logged with HP, refer link below:
- Either Repair the install, reinstall the tool is the only solution as of now.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Not able create/view Function Library
One among many known issues of QTP, some common workarounds: